Why settle for the norm when you can have a unique and personalised experience. The options are endless and only limited by your imagination.
- Wedding or commitment ceremony
- Follow up ceremonies after original wedding days – overseas weddings, second locations for guests who couldn’t attend the first, special occasion ceremonies.
- Formal or informal; lighthearted or serious
- First or tenth wedding – involve family members, merge families and unite in love
- Ensemble weddings – include others; add an additional element eg a gender reveal if there is a baby on the way; a naming ceremony.
- Have an elopement or small wedding and use the extra money for your honeymoon or setting up your new life
- Themed weddings with your favourite characters, colours or decorations
- Destination weddings
- Surprise weddings where the guests are not aware.
- Almost anything you can imagine – remember Alice’s wedding on the Vicar of Dibley – maybe Teletubbies aren’t for you but everything can be considered.
Whatever you require we can work together to achieve your desired outcome. I will work through suggestions of music, readings, vows and rituals with you to find what makes the day special for you.